What is R-Peptide?
R-Peptide skin care products are made with a naturally-derived, neuro-calming peptide that acts on opioid receptors, sourced from Paris. It reactivates skin barriers, thus reversing signs of stress-aging. Results take about 2 to 8 weeks, and you should see a visible reduction of wrinkles, smoothing of the skin, and increased hydration.
Who is this made for? Does this work for all types of skin?
All of our ampoule skincare products are safe to use on all skin types and can be used by adults of any age.
How and when do I use AS OF TODAY’s products?
Here is a small guide to using our renewing skin care products:
- Wet your skin with lukewarm water.
- Gently massage the cleanser in a circular motion and rinse thoroughly.
- Use daily morning and night.
- Apply daily morning and night on clean skin.
- Pat your skin until the ampoule is completely absorbed.
- Wash your face thoroughly and apply a toner to even out skin texture
- Unfold and apply the facial mask carefully
- Remove the facial mask after 15 to 20 minutes
- Gently pat your skin to promote absorption
- For best results, use the mask at least twice a week.
- After cleansing, apply the textured side of the toner pads over your face to eliminate residue.
- Then, place the untextured side of the toner pads over your nose for a few minutes to minimize pores.
- For best results, use toner pads once a day.
What ingredients are AS OF TODAY products formulated without?
- Formaldehyde-releasing agents
- Mineral Oil
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Coal Tar
- Undisclosed synthetic fragrances*
- Aluminum Salts
- Animal Oils/Musks/Fats
- Benzophenone + Related Compounds
- Carbon Black
- Lead/Lead Acetate
- Methyl Cellosolve + Methoxyethanol
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone
- Mercury + Mercury Compounds (Thimerisol)
- Insoluble Plastic Microbeads**
- Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA)
- Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) that is 0.1% or more of total formula
- Ethanolamines DEA/TEA/MEA/ETA
- Petrolatum and Parrafin
- Polyacrylamide & Acrylamide
- 1,4 Dioxane